Next Level Passing Camp On July 6, 2013 in Pitman, NJ
Posted July 1, 2013 9:59 pm
The Next Level Passing Camp covers all aspects of the passing game. Eligible participants are grades 4 through 12 (as of Fall 2013). The camp is open to quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers / tight ends, linebackers & defensive backs. This camp is highly instructional, as well as highly competitive. Each member of the camp staff has playing and/or coaching experience at the collegiate level.
Preps.com will be there to provide coverage of the event. Football players from other states are also encouraged to attend this camp as well.
- Individual & group drill work
- Classroom lessons
- 1 on 1
- 7 on 7
- Marcus Hammond, North Carolina A&T – Owner of Next Level Quarterbacks
- Vernard Abrams, Lasalle – Owner of ACE Quarterback Training
- Andrew Daley, Towson University; German Football League for 2 seasons; American Indoor Football League for 1 Season
- John Zagone – Football Operations at Jersey Coast Academy (NJ’s 1st Junior College Football Program)
- Wide Receivers
- Preston Brown, Tulane – Owner of Great U Sports
- Robert Hammond, Student Coach at Rowan University
- Running Backs
- Albert Young, Iowa – Played 4 seasons in NFL; Coached Division 1a Football; Owner of Athlete Development & Objective Training (A.D.O.T.)
- Lee Woodall, Played 8 Season in NFL. Super Bowl Champion & 2x Pro Bowler
- Antwine Perez, USC & Maryland
- Aaron Beasley, WVU – Played 9 seasons in NFL
- Curtis May, Lehigh – Coached Division 1aa Football for 4 seasons
- Drew Gardner, Iowa – Owner of Cover 3 Skills
- Antonio Cordova, Student Coach at Rowan University
Lunch is provided for all participants & available for purchase for all parents attending.
T-Shirts are provided for all participants.